The semester is winding down and we are excited to see our seniors cross the stage! As we transition to summer, we want to remind everyone we have summer courses that students can take to get ahead. Summer course information is available on Whitnet.
- May 13-16: Final exams (pdf here)
- May 17: Graduate commencement – 10 a.m.
- May 17: Residence halls close for students not graduating
- May 18: Baccalaureate ceremony – 10 a.m.
- May 18: Undergraduate commencement – 3 p.m.
- May 19: Residence halls close for graduating students
- May 20: Summer session 1 begins
- May 21: Final grades due by noon