Spring is just around the corner, but it also still feels far off for many students in chilly Spokane! Students may experience some of the following during the month of March.
- Anxiety about Midterm exams
- Anxiety about finding a roommate for next year
- Concern about student leadership position applications and interviews
- Concern over winter weight gain
- Excitement and/or disappointment regarding Spring Break plans (note: campus is closed)
Tip: encourage your student to find an adventure for Spring Break, whether at home or with friends.
Adapted from Helping your First-Year College Student Succeed, Richard Mullendore and Cathie Hatch, National Resource Center for the First-Year Experience and Students in Transition at the University of South Carolina, Columbia.